It is our pleasure to welcome you to one of our inpatient sites. We are pleased to have you participate in one of our Clinical Research trials. We have taken the time to prepare for you a list of items to consider to ensure that your stay with us is as efficient, comfortable and as pleasant as possible. Please bring with you the following to your first appointment:
- Copies of your medical records.
- A complete list of all the medications you are taking, and how you take them. You may bring the actual medicine bottles, If that is easier.
- Reading glasses, if necessary.
Please make sure to limit the amount of items that you bring with you for your inpatient stay at one of our sites.
Do Bring the Following for Your Stay:
Do NOT bring the following items for Your Stay:
- 5 daytime outfits
- Pajamas and/or bathrobe (belts are not allowed)
- Toiletries and/or cosmetics
- Hairbrush and/or comb, toothbrush (not electronic)
- Shoes without laces
- Reading materials
- Personal hygiene items will be provided to you.
- Personal ID if you have one if not please ask staff to provide you with one.
- Metal/glass Items
- Shoes with laces
- Plastic bags
- Erotica or pornography
- Valuables (Watches, money, jewelry, & credit cards)
- Any items containing alcohol (cologne, mouthwash, etc)
- Any sharp objects (knives, nail file, scissors, and tweezers)
- Wire hangers
- Hair dryers
- Bleaching items
- Flammable liquids
- Any aerosols
- Sexually inappropriate materials or clothing
- Electronic equipment (i.e. cd player, computers, tvs, fans, etc)
- Cell phone
Thank you for considering participation in one of our inpatient studies.
The Segal Institute team