- Wear cotton underwear instead of other material. Or you could also choose underwear with a cotton panel at the crotch.
- You should avoid wearing tight pants or shorts. Looser garments will keep your genital area refreshed and “airy,” avoiding moisture.
- Avoid wearing synthetic or nylon pantyhose. If you must wear them, it is preferable to choose pantyhose with a cotton panel.
- Always change your underwear and clothes after a workout. Never keep a wet swimsuit on for too long.
- Avoid using douches, scented tampons, scented pads, and feminine deodorants.
- After using the bathroom, wipe from the front to the back.
- Eating yogurt can help! Yogurt contains live cultures of lactobacillusacidophilus, a natural, “friendly” bacteria, which may help prevent yeast infections.
- If you detect a yeast infection after the use of antibiotics, talk to your doctor. According to research studies, antibiotics can increase the risk of a yeast infection.
Do you suffer from Vaginal Infections? See if you qualify for Segal’s clinical study on Vaginal Infections today by clicking here: http://studies.segaltrials.com/studies/