Knowing what triggers your migraines could help you control them or ease the symptoms. Some of the most common triggers include, red wine, stress, dehydration and skipping meals.
Tracking your migraines, the symptoms and triggers could help you to avoid them. Keep a diary of your migraines and have these questions in mind:
What did I eat earlier? How was I feeling today and how was my mood? What time did I sleep the night before? Am I stressed about a particular matter?
Write down the answers to the questions. Your diary could help to solve the mystery behind your migraine triggers.
Here are some common triggers you should watch out for:
- Certain foods and beverages
- Odors, bright lights and loud sounds
- Skipping meals
- Lack of sleep or an unusual sleeping pattern
- Caffeine withdrawal
How can you avoid such triggers?
- Eat regularly
- Exercise, but try exercises with lower intensity levels
- Get a good night’s sleep and keep a balanced sleeping pattern
- De-stress and learn to manage your stress
Our clinical research study on migraines is closing soon! See if you qualify today!
Call now toll-free 1-877-734-2588 or visit SegalTrials.com
Estudio de Migraña cerrará pronto. A ver si usted califica para nuestro estudio de investigación clínica sobre migrañas hoy.
Llame ahora al número gratuito 1-877-734-2588 o visite SegalTrials.com